Baler Aurora is only 5-7 hours away from Manila. It has become one of the top travel spots in the Philippines, a surfer’s paradise on the Pacific Ocean. But there is so much to see in this historical place. If you love the outdoors, it’s absolutely hard to beat.
How to get there?
- Take the bus bound for Baler(Cubao). *Genesis offers a regular Aircon and deluxe bus goingto Baler
- Ride a motorcycle From Baler Bus Terminal going to your hotel.
Checkout this video
Aniao Islets and Lighthouse
How to get to Dicasalarin?
- You can hire a motorcycle going to diguisit and from there, take a habal habal.
- Habal-habal fee is 150 pesos (The road is under construction)
- Entrance to Dicasalarin is 300
- You may also hire a boat from sabang to Dicasalarin. As what i researched, it cost 1500-2000 pesos.
|2:00 AM||Depart Manila (Genesis Cubao Terminal|
|7:00 AM||Arrival in Baler|
|7:15 AM||early check in|
|7:30 AM||Breakfast at Angela’s café|
|8:30 AM||Start of Day Tour|
|9:00 AM||Ditumabo Mother Falls|
|12:30 NN||Millenium Tree|
|1:30 PM||Lunch at Gerry’s Shan (buffet)|
|3:00 PM||Ermita Hill|
|3:30 PM||Aniao Islets & Lighthouse|
|5:30 PM||Hanging Bridge|
|7:00 AM||Dicasalarin Cove & Baler Lighthouse|
|12:30 NN||check out|
|12:30 PM||Maria Aurora’s House / Aragon House|
|1:00 PM||Museo De Baler|
|1:30 PM||Visit pasalubong center and bag goodies.|
|2:00 PM||Dialyn’s Bakeshop|
|5:00 PM||Depart baler|
|1:30 AM||Arrival in Manila|